Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To Articulate

I can feel time drifting slowly towards wherever it is headed, as I sit in front of my computer, composing this entry out of the chaotic tangle of ideas at the back of my mind.

There are too many things I would like to write about, too many reactions to the everyday comings and goings of the world, of Singapore, that I would like to express, but finding it hard to do so.

I wonder at how easy it is for other people to put into words events and feelings that I find hard to articulate.

After three paragraphs, nothing concrete.

It's not that I'm not good at writing. It's just that I'm lousy at writing about what I feel.
Stories, arguments, sentences flashes at the back of my mind, but what comes out always leave me disappointed.

I guess I think too much.
In the future, I will try to think less and do more.

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com