Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Low Shopper Traffic at Suntec City Area

Yes, the complaints are in.

Singaporeans are avoiding the Suntec City area and retailers there are worried.

Well, if I'm a retailer in the area, I too will be worrried. My sales will be taking a big hit.

However, standing on the other side of the fence, I will have to say Singaporeans are being pragmatic and exercising their common sense.

If you know that the roads are closed, security checks are in place, you would have realised that shopping at Suntec City will be a troublesome affair. Who in his/her right mind will still want to go and shop at Suntec City when so many shops & stores found there can be found somewhere else and without all the additional hassle?

I think retailers at Suntec City will have to bear with it for the coming week or so.
I, for one, am not going to put myself through all the trouble just to shop there.

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com