Thursday, September 07, 2006

Book Review: Time Travellers' Wife

I was captivated by the name and book cover when I laid my eyes on this book for the very first time.

And I was hooked after the first few pages.

The title gives people the impression that this is science fiction, which is true to a small extent.

But the main focus of this book is about love, love between husband and wife, love between parents and child, love between one and lover.

At the end, love conquers all and everything is forgiven.

It is quite touching to read a story so close to my heart.

Of course, not to forget the brilliance of the author in conveying the little details.

Scientific explanations are skimmed across briefly, but then, who cares about science when the story is so rich in humanity?

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com